Contacts and Interesting Web LinksUpdated March 11, 2006
On-Line Forums & Picture Gallery
Taylorcraft Foundation Discussion Forum Join the Taylorcraft Foundation and Owners Club web based Discussion Forum. Archive of previous discussions, photos, documents.
http://vb.taylorcraft.org Taylorcraft Foundation Photo Gallery is a place where you can create your own account and upload photos of your Taylorcraft to share with the world.
- Aircraft Technical Support, Inc.
- Jim & Dondi Miller; Poly-Fiber & Ceconite Distributors.
- Provides advice and help to their customers.
- (Toll Free) (877) 877-3334
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: www.aircrafttechsupport.com
- Also see: www.poly-fiber.com
- Barber Airport model flying field. John & Bob Gates who put the site up have a company that does aerial photos with a remote control helicopter that is AWESOME. The Alliance-Barber airport was photographed with this method and these pictures are on the web. They do a lot of aerials surveys and photography around the country, if you can ever use them contact them and I am sure they will do a good job.
- Barber Aircraft Inc.
- Forrest leaps forward into the web with his own site. Now he can have the same humbling experiences that many webmasters have enjoyed for the past 8 or 9 years. You can teach old dogs new tricks!
- Parts, repairs, flight instruction, FBO services at Alliance-Barber Airport.
- Forrest Barber email@example.com
- 13820 Union Ave NE
- N.E. Alliance, OH 44601-9348
- (330) 823.1168
- Buell Powell Restoration and Re-Covering
- P.O. Box 571
- San Marcos, Tx 78667
- e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone : (830) 935-2294
- Canton Airsports at Alliance-Barber field.
- Skydiving and photos of the airport.
- FAA Records:
- FAA Records: Total Aircraft History Report from FAA archives
- Write: FAA Aircraft Registration
- P.O. Box 25504
- Oklahoma City, OK 73125
- Specify the Registration number (Nxxxx), that you want only the Luscombe
history in case the number has been reassigned to another aircraft. Its
suggested you enclose a check for $10.00 to get the ball rolling.
Typical cost is $3.00 to $7.50. Some get their copy in a week or so, some in a month. Some records may be copied on microfiche which you can read at your local A&P, NAPA auto parts store, or public library.
Note: See more details on this in the "Factory Archives" section in the main directory.
- Update: FAA now putting records for active aircraft on CD-ROM, you can purchase for very little money.
- Maps Air Museum is an all volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving AMERICA'S AVIATION HERITAGE. A KRON-CANTON AIRPORT (CAK), N. CANTON, OH
- Sensenich Wood Propeller Company
- 2008 Wood Court, Plant City Florida, 33567 - 813.752.3711
- International/Southwest Stinson Club
- Dedicated to the appreciation and preservation of Stinson aircraft and their heritage.
- Taylorcraft Enthusiasts of North Texas
- Devoted to flying and maintaining the Taylorcraft Legend
- Taylorcraft L-2 Liaison Aircraft Discussion group.
- U.K Taylorcrafts The home of UK-based Taylorcraft enthusiasts
- Virginia-Caroliner's Taylorcraft Club (VCTOC)
- We are a group of people who love airplanes, flying and each others company and are dedicated to keeping the old airplanes flying, especially our favorite, the beloved Taylorcraft.
- Welch; The Orin Welch Airplane Company (http://www.javalina.com/welch/welch.html)
- The history of Orin Welch and his airplanes
Honorary MembersR.I.P Old freind; Tucker hound: http://www.myspace.com/tuckerhound <
Ms. Kelli Belle: